MUMBAI, May 25 (Reuters) - Automotive Stampings and Assemblies Ltd said on Wednesday it plans to raise around 294.6 million rupees through a rights issue of shares. The firm has fixed the issue price at 52 rupees a share and will offer five shares for every nine held, it said. It plans to offer 5.66 million shares. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Automotive Stampings to raise 294.6 mln rupees via rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.