DETROIT, July 26 (Reuters) - AutoNation Chief Executive Mike Jackson on Thursday said he expected annual U.S. industry vehicle sales in the low-16-million-unit range as a weak housing market continues to pressure auto sales in 2007. "The market will remain very competitive and challenging for the remainder of 2007," Jackson said on a conference call with analysts. (Reporting by Jui Chakravorty)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation CEO see '07 sales in low-16 mln range" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.