DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Car dealership group AutoNation Inc. posted weaker quarterly earnings on Thursday after the hurricanes which swept over Florida this summer hurt results in its home market. Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based AutoNation said it earned $92.4 million, or 34 cents per share in the third quarter versus $108.8 million, or 38 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation earnings fall due to Florida hurricanes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.