NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc. on Tuesday said it would restate its cash flow statements for two years in response to discussions with the staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The car dealership group said the reclassification of some cash flows to financing cash flows from operating cash flows would have no effect on its previously reported net income, earnings per share, or revenue. However, AutoNation said its previously issued consolidated financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation to restate 2 years of cash flows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.