FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida, Sept 23 (Reuters) - AutoNation Inc., the top U.S. auto dealership chain, is ready to go "on offense" by acquiring new stores and buying more vehicles as it bets that the battered U.S. auto market is headed for a long and steady recovery, the company's chief executive said. "We're through the abyss. We're through the trough, there's no question in my mind," AutoNation Chief Executive Mike Jackson said in an interview with Reuters. Jackson forecast a gradual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoNation sees US recovery, to go 'on offense'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642