For Thursday's stories on European auto and related companies please click on the number in  brackets. > Renault keeps margin target despite higher costs [nMIC757403] > Volkswagen beats expectations in Q2, shares soar [nL27598577] > Pirelli to sell tyre stake as profit rises [nL27133047]
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOS-DAIMLERCHRYSLER (UPDATE 3) =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.