----------------------- Full year ended March Net profit 368.1 vs 254.2 Net sales 17,101.4 vs 14,547.0 Earnings per share (in rupees) 10.14 vs 7.0 Note : India's second-largest tyre maker Apollo Tyres Ltd, said in a statement, its board had recommended a dividend of 4.50 rupees a share. ($1 = 48.857 Indian rupees)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOS-INDIA-APOLLO =2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.