- - - - KIM SUNG-KI, FUND MANAGER, CHOHUNG INVESTMENT TRUST MANAGEMENT "Third-quarter operating profit was hurt by strikes, but expectation is high for an improvement in the fourth quarter. "The outlook is good for next year, as domestic spending is set to recover. It can be a year for Hyundai Motor to secure its position as a global player, and market shares in key global markets are key points to watch." - - - - PARK KUM-YUNG, FUND MANAGER, MIRAE ASSET "The Q3 results were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOS-KOREA-HYUNDAI-VIEW =2 SEOUL" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.