SEOUL, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's second-largest auto maker, said on Thursday fourth-quarter net profit more than doubled from a year earlier due to brisk sales of pricey recreation vehicles. Kia, an affiliate of South Korea's largest auto maker Hyundai Motor Co , said it earned 292.8 billion won in net profit on sales of 4.3 trillion won for the three months ended in December. That compared with 130.0 billion won net profit in the last quarter of 2001. Analysts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOS-KOREA-KIA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.