* Nordea sees strong returns in automobile sector * Bets on energy; says firmer oil to help energy companies * Says cautious on banks because sector not transparent By Atul Prakash LONDON, June 24 (Reuters) - Cheap valuations and strong earnings momentum have made automobile shares attractive, while energy companies are benefiting from firmer crude oil prices, a senior fund manager at Nordea Asset Management said. Asbjorn Trolle Hansen, head of multi assets at the fund company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autos to race on emerging growth story -Nordea" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.