FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi expects to sell more than 300,000 cars a year in China as early as 2012, at the latest in 2013. Global carmakers have been ramping up business in lucrative, fast-growing regions such as China to offset the shakier outlook in traditional markets, where government austerity measures might take a toll on nascent signs of recovery. Audi plans to expand its production capacity in China, the world's fastest-growing major car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Audi China sales to exceed 300,000 cars by 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.