GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium brand Audi grew car sales by 13 percent in February to some 62,000 units, the company said on Tuesday during the Geneva motor show. Deliveries in the first two months of 2006 gained roughly a fifth to 131,000 vehicles. "We're well on track to realise a record year," Audi sales chief Ralph Weyler said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Audi delivers 13 percent more cars in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.