By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent PARIS, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Space is "in" at this year's Paris car show as even small European cars offer more elbow room to picky customers and as Japanese automakers move up the food chain with larger models. France's Renault and PSA Peugeot Citroen , two of Europe's most successful mass carmakers, promoted minicars that use big sunroofs in a bid to create a sense of space. "It is all about having a compact car that is really ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Automakers seek edge by making roomier cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.