GUANGZHOU, China Dec 20 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker BYD Co Ltd , backed by U.S. billionaire Warren Buffett, sees "sizable profit" from renewable energy cars from 2015, while green buses will be its key development in 2011, a company spokesman said. "We have two e-buses running in Shenzhen now and are in talks to sell to Hong Kong and exports overseas, including Europe and the United States," spokesman Paul Lin told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of an autoshow in China's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-BYD sees "sizeable" new energy car profit from 2015" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642