By Marcel Michelson GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - While investment bankers speed between merger meetings in the steel, energy, media and financial sectors, an eerie silence hangs over the automobile industry. "We always said that big mergers were not the way forward and it seems that the other car groups now share our opinion," PSA Peugeot Citroen Chief Executive Jean-Martin Folz said on Tuesday at the Geneva international motor show. Gone is the speculation over the fiancee for Fiat , ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Car makers embrace smaller partnerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642