* Honda, GM, Nissan ready for JV brands * Lower-cost JV brands seen to grow in inland markets * JV brands seen competing head on with national brands By Fang Yan and Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor and Nissan Motor on Monday took a step closer to launching joint venture brands in China as they aim to tap inland cities to keep up their rapid growth in the world's biggest car market. The new brands -- combining the foreign makers' technology and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-China joint venture brands eye growth in inland cities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.