GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's biggest carmaker, expects to sell about 90,000 of its own-brand vehicles this year, nearly double its original target, a company executive said on Monday. The company aimed to sell double that number in 2010, said Chen Hong, speaking to reporters at the Guangzhou Autoshow. Chen said the company expected to sell 2.65 million vehicles in total this year. The company, one of General Motor's [GM.UL] partners in China, planned to begin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-China's SAIC doubles own-brand 09 sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.