PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker Citroen, a unit of PSA Peugeot Citroen , expects to sell as many as 300,000 mid-sized Citroen C4 cars this next year, its chief Claude Satinet said on Thursday. When asked how many of the new C4 cars he expected to sell in 2005 -- the first full year of production -- Satinet told reporters at the Paris auto show it should be between 250,000 and 300,000. Satinet also said Citroen would sell between 120,000 and 130,000 of its revamped C5 large ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Citroen expects to sell 300,000 C4 cars in '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.