PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker Citroen, a unit of PSA Peugeot Citroen , expects its market share in Europe to be about 7 percent this year and to have a bigger market share in 2005, its chief Claude Satinet said on Thursday. "The market share at the end of August in Europe was 6.9 percent to 7 percent, it should be about the same for the full year," he told reporters at the Paris auto show. "In 2005 we are expecting a bigger market share except if the market turns very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Citroen sees '04 market share of about 7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.