PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Daimler is not in talks to buy Fiat's Iveco or Fiat Industrial business, the German carmaker's Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said. "We are not talking with Fiat about Iveco but we would never exclude the possibility to study a cooperation," he said at the Paris carshow on Thursday. "Industrial engines and agricultural and construction vehicles are not our core business," he added. Daimler once had a brief stint in the earth-moving sector when it owned Euclid ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Daimler not in talks for Iveco, Fiat Industrial-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.