PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Chrysler unit of German-American automaker DaimlerChrysler AG expects to post a profit in the next two quarters, the unit's president, Dieter Zetsche said on Wednesday. "We expect to be profitable in the next two quarters to come. That will lead us to something ahead of our break-even result goal" for 2002, Zetsche told reporters on the eve of the Paris auto show. In the first two quarters, Chrysler posted over 900 million euros in combined operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Daimler's Chrysler unit sees profits in next two qtrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642