PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - German-U.S. auto giant DaimlerChrysler said on Thursday unit sales at its luxury Mercedes unit, the group's profit driver, were flat in the first nine months of the year. "Mercedes-Benz continued to experience positive sales growth to approximately 837,000 units worldwide, which is last year's level," Mercedes chief Juergen Hubbert told a news conference. "This bodes well for the whole year and for a successful start in 2003." Although Mercedes sales have held ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Daimler's Mercedes sales flat in the first 9 mnths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.