By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - From a quirky French invention, the minivan or multipurpose vehicle (MPV) has spawned an increasingly popular market segment in Europe, allowing carmakers to re-use existing platforms with a new silhouette. Citroen will officially launch its C4 Picasso MPV at the Paris car show on Thursday, one of a number of models in the class likely to be competing for buyers' attention at one of the auto industry's major showcases. "In 1995 there were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Europeans embrace MPV sector created by Espace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642