PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Carmakers clawing back ground after a damaging crisis are increasingly pledging to deepen existing alliances and are looking for new partners to save costs and access new markets. Here are some of the partnerships and plans announced as carmakers prepared for the Paris Auto Show, which opens to the media on Thursday and the public on Saturday. For more news from the Paris Auto Show see [ID:nLDE68S0AV] VOLKSWAGEN /ALFA ROMEO Volkswagen Chairman Ferdinand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-FACTBOX-Carmakers find strength in partnerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642