FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Prospects for sales growth amid slack demand in western Europe will be a major topic at the Geneva Car Show, which gets under way next week. The western European passenger car market grew around 1.6 percent in 2004 to 14.78 million vehicles, fuelled by rising demand for small and mid-sized multipurpose vehicles, the JATO consulting group says. It gave this breakdown for the biggest makes and models, by sales in western Europe.: MAKES RIC 2004 Pct change ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-FACTBOX-Western Europe's automobile market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.