PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne on Thursday said the company had at least met its 30 percent market share target in Italy in September. "We will hold the number" for September, he said when asked at the Paris Auto Show whether Fiat would reach its 2006 target for 30 percent of the Italian market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Fiat CEO: at least 30 pct of Italy mkt in Sept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.