PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Fiat's upscale Lancia unit expects its car sales to rise 20 percent this year, Luca di Meo, head of Lancia, said on Thursday. Di Meo said Lancia has won 5,000 orders for its new multipurpose vehicle Lancia Musa over the last few weeks since it was launched. He added that total sales were up 15 percent so far this year with 13-percent growth in Italy and a 56-percent jump in the rest of Europe, mostly thanks to the Ypsilon city car. "This shows the success of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Fiat sees Lancia sales up 20 pct in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.