* Atlantic sedan could be built outside U.S. * CEO: Fisker will make decision at end of summer * Sedan seen as Fisker's first high-volume model By Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - Fisker Automotive, a maker of plug-in hybrid sports cars, may build its second model outside of the United States if federal funds intended to pay for the vehicle's production fall through, the company's chief executive said on Tuesday. Earlier this year, the U.S. Department of Energy froze a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Fisker CEO revamps business plan amid Karma woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642