PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - The European operations of U.S. automaker Ford Motor Co have raised their profit forecast for 2003 slightly, Ford Europe chief operating officer Martin Leach said on Thursday. Ford Europe, which broke even last year, planned to post a significant profit improvement for this year and next year. Leach declined to name a figure for the revised target. "We are certainly keeping our profit target intact and have infact raised it slightly," said Leach in a roundtable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Ford Europe raises 2003 profit target slightly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642