By Tom Brown PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. has been on anything but a roll lately, but its struggles to implement a massive belt-tightening plan were hardly on display at the Paris auto show this week. The world's second-largest automaker cut a lavish image at the show, splashing out on massive press party on Wednesday night and seeing to it that pop diva Kylie Minogue -- a big draw in Europe and her native Australia -- was on hand to unveil the company's new Streetka ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Ford, Kylie splash out in Paris" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.