Geneva, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. expects tough conditions to prevail in Europe again this year, the head of its European operation told Reuters on Monday. "We are seeing signs of weakening in the UK. We see absolutely no sign of a recovery in Germany," Ford of Europe CEO Lewis Booth said on the sidelines of the Geneva Car Show. He said that without a robust recovery in Germany it would be hard to generate vibrant sales growth in the region. Ford's European operations returned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Ford sees another tough year shaping up in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.