GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Ford Motor expects its China car venture to sell a record 305,000 Ford brand vehicles this year, up 32 pct from a year earlier, a senior company executive said on Monday. Sales of Ford models made at its China car venture are expected to grow at least as fast as the market in 2011, Richard Baker, deputy general manager of the venture's sales arm, told Reuters ahead of the week-long Guangzhou auto show which will open to the public on Tuesday. (Reporting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Ford sees China JV selling record Ford-brand models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.