PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford said on Wednesday that the company plans to increase its U.S. vehicle production in the fourth quarter amid stronger than expected industry sales. Ford, whose family controlled company is in the midst of a wrenching turnaround after losing $5.45 billion last year, announced the increase at an automotive seminar ahead of the Paris Auto show. Ford did not specify the amount of the increase or to which vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Ford sees U.S. production increase in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642