By Poornima Gupta PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Land Rover luxury unit is on track to set a fresh record in global sales, helping the brand attain sustained profitability, the unit's managing director said. In 2005, Land Rover's global sales increased 14 percent to 185,120 vehicles, making it the best sales performance in the company's history. "We are on track to exceed that," Phil Popham told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of the Paris auto show. The brand's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Ford's Land Rover says on track for record sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642