PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said there could be further studies on an alliance with Renault and Japan's Nissan after an Oct 15. deadline set for talks to end. "You will see a conclusion, which could range from continued studies to a decision to proceed or a decision not to proceed," Wagoner told reporters at the Paris car show. He also said GM does not share any special information with the U.S. automaker's largest shareholder, Kirk ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-GM says more Renault/Nissan studies possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642