GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Top U.S. automaker General Motors expects exports of its China-made Chevrolet Sail to jump 300 percent or more next year, a senior executive said. GM started to export the Sail made at its flagship car venture with SAIC Motor Corp in January, shipping 5,000 units as of the end of October mostly to Chile. "Next year, the growth will certainly be many times more than our 2010 number," Terry Johnsson, vice president for GM's China operations, told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-GM sees big rise in China-made Chevrolet Sail next yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.