By Michael Ellis GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Carmaker Saab will add its first sport utility vehicles to its lineup within the next two years, including the second Saab built by Japan's Subaru, said officials with the Swedish unit of General Motors Corp. . The two U.S.-built sport utility vehicles (SUVs) will help Saab compete with other luxury brands that have expanded their model range with SUVs in recent years. The SUVs will also limit Saab's exposure to fluctuating currencies, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-GM's Saab to expand lineup with two SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642