GUANGZHOU, China, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Guangqi Honda Automobile Co Ltd, a Chinese joint venture between Japan's Honda Motor and Guangzhou Automobile Group , will begin selling its Everus brand in the first half of 2011, executives told reportes on Monday. Guangqi Honda executive vice-president Yao Yiming said during an auto show in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou that it would launch its self-owned brand Everus soon. The company's president Kanayama Hironori said it plans to sell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Guangqi Honda plans Everus sales in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.