GUANGZHOU, China Dec 20 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed Guangzhou Automobile Group Co Ltd (GAC) , China's No.6 domestic automaker, is considering an A-share listing next year, its president said on Monday. "We will consider listing A shares next year and this was one of our goals when we listed in Hong Kong in August," President Zeng Qinghong told reporters at an auto show in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou. The company also planned to increase production capacity to 3 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Guangzhou Auto to consider A-share listing in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642