GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co expects its new Civic model to fuel sales growth and help rescue margins in Europe, Chief Executive Takeo Fukui told Reuters on Tuesday, ruling out bringing the premium Acura line to the continent. "Civic is really well received in the market now and there is huge demand. At the moment we are trying to catch up with the demand," he said in an interview at the Geneva car show. "Toward the end of this year production will catch up with demand and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Honda CEO sees Europe growth without Acura" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.