PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co expects to expand sales in Europe to a record of around 250,000 units this year, 10,000 more than first expected, as its diesel cars sell briskly, the head of the Japanese auto maker's European operations said. "As we add the diesel powertrain to the CR-V sport utility vehicle in the spring of 2005 and the new FR-V minivan (called Edix in Japan) in petrol and diesel soon, we think European sales would reach 280,000 units in 2005," Shigeru Takagi, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Honda sees record Europe sales, profit a challenge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.