PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co Ltd aims roughly to double sales in Europe by 2010 from the 350,000 units it sold last year, while remaining one of the most profitable brands in the region, a top executive said on Wednesday. "We want to be a volume and profit leader in Europe," Gerry Dorizas, vice president of Hyundai Motor Europe told Reuters on the sidelines of an industry conference in Paris. With a new assembly plant due to open in the second half of 2008 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Hyundai Europe aims to double sales by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.