* Toyota, GM, others to show compact cars in world premiere * More than 10 tiny cars to be launched at the show * India car market seen growing 16 pct this year By Janaki Krishnan and Chang-Ran Kim MUMBAI/TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Keen to boost sales, global automakers will unveil a slew of cheap, compact cars at India's Auto Expo next week as they turn to one of the few remaining growth markets to keep their engines humming. Car sales in India, the world's second-most populous ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-India auto event in limelight as small cars get big" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642