* Sees fiscal '10 U.S. share of 7.7 pct, vs 7.2 pct in '09 * Targets 20,000 orders for Leaf before December launch * March U.S. sales could be up 35 pct vs 2009 - executive (Adds comment on March sales; previous dateline DETROIT) NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co expects its U.S. market share to increase by half a percentage point in its upcoming fiscal year due to vehicle launches and increased marketing, its North American head said on Wednesday. The Japanese ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-INTERVEW-UPDATE 2-Nissan sees fiscal 2010 US mkt gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.