* 2010 China sales exceed target by more than 50 pct * To launch 4 to 5 new models in China in 2011 * To introduce more green cars in China By Fang Yan and Ken Wills GUANGZHOU, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Bayerische Motoren Werke AG , the world's biggest luxury car maker, aims to continue to outpace the growth of the China market in 2011, as it continues to ramp up capacity in the world's biggest auto market. Global premier car makers, from Audi AG to Daimler AG's Mercedes-Benz, have racked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-INTERVIEW-BMW to outgrow China market again in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642