FRANKFURT, Sept 14 (Reuters) - Rolls-Royce is bullish on the rest of this year and next year, the BMW-owned carmaker's chief executive said. "I have not seen any reluctance to consider buying a Rolls-Royce," Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. "I do not feel that sentiment is deteriorating in the luxury market." He said he expects record sales in 2011, after selling about 2,700 limousines last year, thanks to the luxury segment's resilience. "We are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-INTERVIEW-Rolls-Royce sees record 2011, bullish on 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.