* Siemens re-enters auto electronics market via new E-Car unit * Siemens board members says permanently screening market * Says plans "significant" investment in electric mobility ops By Marilyn Gerlach FRANKFURT, Sept 15 (Reuters) - Siemens is scouting around for potential acquisitions to grow its automotive electronics unit, a business it has re-entered after abandoning it four years ago. "We are permanently screening the market for opportunities. If there's an opportunity, we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-INTERVIEW-Siemens eyes acquisitions in car comeback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.