* Changan Ford Mazda sees 50 pct sales jump this year * Aims to beat broader market growth rate in 2010 * To boost capacity by a third to 600,000 units by 2012 (Adds details, background, quotes) By Alison Leung GUANGZHOU, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Changan Ford Mazda said on Monday it expects its sales to jump 50 percent to 320,000 vehicles this year, amid a broader leap in China's auto sales fuelled by a range of government stimulus measures. China's auto sales rose 45 percent in the year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-INTERVIEW-UPDATE 1-Changan Ford Mazda 2009 sales zoom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.