PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp. , South Korea's second-biggest auto maker, said on Thursday it expected to raise already robust European sales by another 50 percent next year by introducing a full range of passenger car models. "We will be in all segments, including eventually in the premium area," said Jean-Charles Lievens, vice president of Kia Motors Europe, which unveiled the all-new Sportage compact sport utility vehicle at the Paris Motor Show on Thursday. Until a few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Kia Motor sees 50 pct Europe sales rise in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.