By Chang-Ran Kim and Kim Kyoung-wha PARIS/SEOUL, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Korean car makers are set to continue zooming through the pack in the sluggish European market as they roll out more cars in untapped segments to emerge from their fringe status and challenge dominant local stalwarts. Hyundai Motor Co. , its affiliate Kia Motors Corp. and GM Daewoo are still small players in Western Europe with a combined market share of 3.9 percent in the year to date, but are enjoying double-digit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Korean makers in fast lane in tough Europe car market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642